Distance Learning Iridology II
Keeping your CNHP Certification current just got easier! CNHP is pleased to
announce Distance Learning seminars are available to all CNHP
students. These at-home study seminars are an addition to our Capstone
seminars which will make it more convenient for CNHP graduates to maintain
If you have difficulty attending a traditional Capstone seminar due to location or schedule conflicts, these Distance Learning seminars will provide you with the ability to continue your natural health education with CNHP. Plus, you avoid costly travel expenses and you do not need to request time off from work. Many students enjoy the fact that they control the pace of the seminar— complete it all at once or work on it in smaller increments.
1. Enroll in the CNHP Distance Learning Iridology II seminar by registering online at CNHP or by calling 1-800-321-1005.
2. Purchase the book Iridology: The Science and Practice in the Healing Arts, Vol. 2 written by Dr. Bernard Jensen by calling Nutritional Resources at 1-800-867-7353 or online at Nutritional Resource
You have up to 90 days to submit to CNHP the written requirements for each Distance Learning seminar. Go to CNHP to register online today. If you have any questions, contact us either online or by phone at 1-800-321-1005.
• Read Iridology: The Science and Practice in the Healing Arts, Vol. 2 written by Dr. Bernard Jensen
• Keep a copy of this masterpiece for future reference
• Cost: $200 (does not include book)
Nursing Contact Hours
Approved for 12 hours of Continuing Education for nurses.
Early Registration: $200.00
Standard Registration: $200.00
At the door: $
Upcoming SeminarsClick the "Register" button to register for a seminar.