Bach Flowers 101
“Thus by treating our fears, our cares, our worries and so on, we not only free ourselves from our illness, but the Herbs given unto us by the Grace of the Creator of all, in addition take away our fears and worries, and leave us happier and better in ourselves.”
~Dr. Edward Bach~
Even in the early 1900's, it was known that stress is one of the primary causes of unwanted symptoms (and dis-ease) in the body. Discovering the causes of stress, and ways to make the body more able to handle it, greatly increases the potential health benefits.
Dr. Edward Bach, 1886 – 1936, was a British physician, surgeon, bacteriologist and homeopath. He devoted his life to finding the simplest answers to emotional distress. Through his studies, he became convinced that all disease was caused by imbalances in emotional outlook and perception. In his very brief life, he achieved career success in orthodox medicine but left that practice in favor of pursuing his convictions about developing a natural form of medicine to address patients’ distress and emotional balance.
This is the most basic of the Bach Flowers seminars and explores the great resources, discovered by Dr. Bach, for supporting the emotional aspect of wellness. By the time Bach died, he had discovered and used 38 different plant-based essences (flower remedies), singularly and in combination, to assist his patients in ridding themselves of unwanted symptoms.
If we don't address the emotional imbalances and needs of the body, we cannot function optimally. Learn the specific details of the flowers and gain first-hand experience in working with others for the best options with Dr. Bach's flower remedies.
Upon Successful Completion of this Seminar, the Student will:
• Know some of Dr. Edward Bach’s history
• Be acquainted with the 38 Bach Flower Remedies
• Learn some of the organs, glands and body systems impacted by certain Bach Flowers
• Be able to identify and mix various Bach Flowers to assist with emotional support
• Learn the components of the “five flower” synergy (Rescue/Calming/Revival)
• Know the difference between mother tinctures and stock tinctures
• Characteristics of flower remedies vs. herbs, essential oils or homeopathy
• Relationship and integration with other modalities
• Direct and indirect effects of emotions on physical health
• Case histories with Bach Flowers
• Detailed information on each flower
• Group activities to enhance assessment ability
• Hands-on case studies
Nursing Contact Hours
Approved for 12 hours of Continuing Education for nurses.
Massage Therapy CEs
Approved for 13 NCBTMB CE hours
Early Registration: $200.00
Standard Registration: $225.00
At the door: $250.00
Upcoming SeminarsClick the "Register" button to register for a seminar.
Location: Baltimore , MD
Sheraton BWI Airport Hotel | Website