Sustainability for Home and Health
If you have ever stood in a store, reading labels, completely disgusted by the toxic ingredients in household and personal care products…not to mention the prices charged for the stuff...this is the seminar for you!
This capstone is full of vital information for anyone looking to beat this tough economy (isn’t that most of us?), while still maintaining the highest standards of health and safety in all personal care, cleaning and general household products. Getting back to the basics is, more than ever, essential to our survival.
Sustainability means more than just making your own laundry detergent. It is “going green” for our Earth and “keeping green” in your wallet. Leave the chemicals to the chemists. Keep them out of your house, off your body and away from your family by taking charge of everything that touches the things and people that really matter to you!
Upon Successful Completion of this Seminar, the Student will:
• Know what to put together to create the most essential household products
• Learn how to formulate personal care items
• Be familiar with many concerning side effects of lab-created household and personal products
• Take away hundreds of realistic and affordable recipes for natural replacements
• Learn time-saving, effective preparations for busy people
• Learn what spices to stock up on for emergency situations
• Learn various applications of spices safe for small children
• “Kitchen cabinet to medicine cabinet” discussion of 20+ household spices with healing powers
• Hands-on preparation of customized combinations
• Common sense approach to surviving tough times
• Preparing for the unknown
• Making your own body lotion with only three ingredients
• 100 uses of three common household staples that are in your cabinet now
• Recipe booklets to take home and use immediately
Please bring your favorite essential oil for making your own lotion.
Early Registration: $200.00
Standard Registration: $225.00
At the door: $250.00
Upcoming SeminarsClick the "Register" button to register for a seminar.
Location: Tulsa, OK
Crown Plaza Southern Hills Tulsa | Website
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Holiday Inn Express - Sioux Falls | Website
Location: Nashville, TN
Location: Denver, CO
Location: Pittsburgh, PA